Ask An Advocate
If you have a question or request for advocacy services, contact us using the form below. Heading link
- Ask An Advocate is not meant to address emergencies. We will respond within 24 hours.
- Our services are free and confidential.
- We are legally required to report under certain circumstances:
- if you or a loved one experiences violence as a minor (under 18 years old);
- if you intend to hurt yourself (regardless of your age);
- if you intend to hurt someone else (regardless of your age).
If you need immediate assistance during business hours (Monday-Friday, 9 AM to 5 PM), call us at (312) 413-8206.
Outside these hours, contact any of the following:
- Chicago Rape Crisis Hotline: (888) 293-2080
- Illinois Domestic Violence Hotline: (877) 863-6338 (877-TO END DV)
- UIC Police: (312) 355-5555